GOOD NEWS!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
NO...Results are not out yet :smileyballs:

But I saved a bunch of money switching to Geico :multiplespotting:

(Sorry folks. I know you are stressed. Relax a bit)

I'm ready to know. I don't think I passed but I'm ready to know. It hasn't been bothering me until this week/last weekend, it's finally caught up with me I guess. Good luck to all.

A friend of a friend of my second cousin's ex-wife said they called NCEES and they have released the scores to the states, so it should be any day now! :p

Note: I am waiting as well, so I understand the agony of these last few weeks, but I'm trying not to think about it.

I know a guy, who spoke with his cousins brother in law, who had seen a fortune teller at the super market, who commented that the National Enquirer predicted that the test results could be found under a rock where the rain had just fallen on. After lifting the rock to your ear, you will hear if you passed or not.

Best I could find on when the results would be released!

I hope no one else is going as loony as I am waiting!

I saw on the GA board website they added several PLS' to the total. Did anyone take the PE in GA check to see if the PE's are updated?

I talked with my board yesterday and they had not seen the results yet.

-Oklahoma

Louisiana Board Website has the following:

NOTE: If you took an exam in October, you will receive an email by the end of the year from NCEES concerning your score. These scores have not been sent to LAPELS as we receive the information after you are notified.

Translation: "Leave us alone!"

I'm ready to know. I don't think I passed but I'm ready to know. It hasn't been bothering me until this week/last weekend, it's finally caught up with me I guess. Good luck to all.
I have the same exact feeling, I let it go out of my system, then now it's all coming back to me haunting me with all the wrong answers I think I had. Did anyone notice that the State Boards show much lower pass rates than the NCEES website ?

For some reason these posts are WAY funnier now that I am a P.E. :0

HAPPINESS, n. An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.

-Ambrose Bierce

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same exact feeling, I let it go out of my system, then now it's all coming back to me haunting me with all the wrong answers I think I had. Did anyone notice that the State Boards show much lower pass rates than the NCEES website ?
Make sure you're comparing apples to apples. ncees breaks their pass rates up between repeat and first time. Some of the state sites show all combined (which would be lower). either that or people from your state didn't do as well compared to the national numbers.

in recognition of Obama-nomics, it is mandated that your passing PE scores will be given to the gitmo detainees - that is all

Back