Chemical PE Exam Books for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt72

Reaction score
Here are my chemical PE exam books for sale. The come from a non smoking environment. If you are interested please contact me via my email [email protected].

Chemical Engineering Solved Problems, Lindeberg, ($25 plus shipping)

Book is in good condition. It has some markings.

Chemical Engineering Practice Problems, Lindeberg, Sixth Edition ($30 plus shipping)

Six-Minute Solutions for Chemical PE Exam Problems ($20 plus shipping)

HP 35s Scientific Calculator. Includes manual and software. ($20 plus shipping).

Did you get your results already? I would not sell these unless you are sure you passed unless you passed long ago and are just randomly deciding to sell them now.

Congratulations Wyatt72 !!! :party-smiley-048:

or should I say Wyatt72 PE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my chemical PE exam books for sale. The come from a non smoking environment. If you are interested please contact me via my email [email protected].
Chemical Engineering Solved Problems, Lindeberg, ($25 plus shipping)

Chemical Engineering Practice Problems, Lindeberg, Sixth Edition ($30 plus shipping)

Six-Minute Solutions for Chemical PE Exam Problems ($20 plus shipping)

HP 35s Scientific Calculator. Includes manual and software. ($20 plus shipping).
Hi do you still have Six-Minute Solutions for Chemical PE Exam Problems ($20 plus shipping). i want this book.

SapperPE said:
We need a marketing campaign to attract more chem E's.

I wonder how many ChemE's even bother to take the PE. Compared to Civils, Mech's and Electricals its probably a relatively small %.
i agree probably really small. my alma matter che department just started promoting it. they never said anyting about it when I was there. the only reason I knew about it was on eof my friends dad was an engineer (mech) for Anheiser Bush and encouraged his son to take the FE who in turn told me about it.

Back