Hate Waiting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the best part is that it only gets worse...

Wait till December, and the feeling you have now will feel like a tickle compared to the train wreck then...

But I guarantee, once you receive that letter/email that says "Pass," you won't remember a thing about the wait.

Last edited:
It's only been 2.5 weeks and you are already complaining about the wait? :deadhorse: Just put it out of your mind. That's what I'm doing. I've got plenty of other things to busy myself with such as alcohol and football. :tv: :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
But I guarantee, once you receive that letter/email that says "Pass," you won't remember a thing about the wait.
Not true for me, Dexman. I remember how bad the waiting was. That was when I joined EB.com. That is the only thing that got me through. And that's part of what we do here. We understand and offer encouragement.

Really, you'll make it. We all do.

I don't know how I am going to cope with waiting for the results. I have ZERO patience.
We will all make it mdipuma. It is hard but we will make it. I workout, watch tv, and read to take my mind off of it. I don't want to be diagnosed with a high blood pressure by the time I get the results. I take it as if it is just one thing I want to do to better myself.

The day you get your letter will be here before you know it.

Good luck to all of us.

I am the same way. Having ADHD doesn't help at all. I just try to keep myself busy. I am trying to picture in my head how great a gift for Christmas and New Year's that "Pass" decision would be. Makes me feel good.

Waiting can be tough, but after you pass, it feels real good. It only feels that good because of the challenge of it all.

Now when I have a bad day, I say to myself, at least I'll never have to take that test ever again!

At this point, **** it. I really don't care about these **** results anymore. I'm not even checking the mail until I return from Christmas from my parents house. I don't want it to **** up my holidays if i failed, ya know? Also I don't reccomend going to the website and doing the license lookup because that will drive you nuts. I've heard some people were checking that 3 times a day everyday starting around Dec. 1st. If you want to drive yourself crazy, fell free to do this.....lol.

At this point, **** it. I really don't care about these **** results anymore. I'm not even checking the mail until I return from Christmas from my parents house. I don't want it to **** up my holidays if i failed, ya know? Also I don't reccomend going to the website and doing the license lookup because that will drive you nuts. I've heard some people were checking that 3 times a day everyday starting around Dec. 1st. If you want to drive yourself crazy, fell free to do this.....lol.

Yep....checking the license lookup website is a guaranteed short trip to crazy town.....

We are getting closer. It'll be December in no time. And since December is a holiday month, it will go by really fast. Pretty soon, we'll get our letters in the mail when we least expect it.

All I can say is take it one day at a time.......and have plenty of cold beer!

Waiting is very difficult.

Work is slow so I have too much time to reflect on "what should have been". I go over my prognostics almost every day!

For me, the day are going by toooo slowly.

Back