Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
wilheldp_PE

PE Result Dates by State

Most people fail? Pass rates are that bad? Damn!

No, most people fail at following the directions in the Result Date thread. It ends up being a jumbled mess that takes me forever to input into the spreadsheet.

Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).

Enjoy.

Just got my April 2010 FL results, 6/3/10 via email. PASS!

I went ahead and averaged the return days for each test through the Dec 2009 test. Currently this year several states have come in at 45 days which is faster then any other recorded years.

Alabama 58

Alaska 60

Arizona 56

Arkansas 59

California 95

Colorado 64

Connecticut 66

Delaware 61

Florida 56

Georgia 61

Hawaii 65

Idaho 61

Illinois 64

Indiana 56

Iowa 76

Kansas 64

Kentucky 60

Louisiana 57

Maine 68

Maryland 72

Massachusetts 71

Michigan 57

Minnesota 63

Mississippi 57

Missouri 60

Montana 57

Nebraska 61

Nevada 65

New Hampshire 61

New Jersey 72

New Mexico 62

New York 74

North Carolina 59

North Dakota 62

Ohio 59

Oklahoma 60

Oregon 75

Pennsylvania 67

Rhode Island 75

South Carolina 56

South Dakota 65

Tennessee 69

Texas 58

Utah 57

Vermont 59

Virginia 70

Washington 56

Washington, D.C. 62

West Virginia 58

Wisconsin 67

Wyoming 67

Edited by mwchandler21

Which states are getting results today?

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

the anticipation is driving me crazy....I'm trying to hold off the refreshing to about every 30 minutes...not sure if I can do it

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

the anticipation is driving me crazy....I'm trying to hold off the refreshing to about every 30 minutes...not sure if I can do it

You won't be able to hold off from refreshing, just keep on clicking!!

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

I know! I'm trying to stay focused on work but I keep having to check!

I got nothing in my inbox. Everyday this week reports have been that NCEES had emailed by now. Looks like it'll have to wait till after the weekend.

Good Luck

That doesn't put me out of it yet if NCEES releases IL's results today and CTS gets them loaded I'll know later. So if they've been out by now I should have a yay/nay for getting results today by lunch.

Also are you sure because New Mexico and Arkansas weren't on here until 4:30ish yesterday.

I might be wrong. I was actively watching until lunch and then quit. Perhaps there is hope until the end of the day.

Let's stick with that!!

The spreadsheet only reflects the pass...no claims are made about predicting the future. ;)

I'd say they will only start coming out quicker in the future since most things are internet based now. Hopefully, KY will go to the email instead of the people having to wait for a letter.

What makes you think email will be any quicker? Colorado is a direct notification state via email and yet Kentucky has results and Colorado is still waiting...

You would think that if all that had to be done was to fire out an email things would be quicker than having to send it though the USPS.

On a side note, since you said you were in CO I have been a Broncos fan since I was 7. Go Broncos!

This is crazy. Why is California the only one to have results release so much later than any other state. It should be illegal!

This is crazy. Why is California the only one to have results release so much later than any other state. It should be illegal!

Don't you guys have a seismic section? Is that graded independently by the state?

Don't you guys have a seismic section? Is that graded independently by the state?

Yes, we have an extra seismic and survey section, but no excuses. If we had to take the test together without any consideration on how much more material we had to learn, than the state should not got any leeway in posting our score.

Yes, we have an extra seismic and survey section, but no excuses. If we had to take the test together without any consideration on how much more material we had to learn, than the state should not got any leeway in posting our score.

Forgot to answer your question. Yes it is scored by the state. However, this time around I am only waiting for the survey portion and yet I have to pay full price and wait so long...too long.

Forgot to answer your question. Yes it is scored by the state. However, this time around I am only waiting for the survey portion and yet I have to pay full price and wait so long...too long.

After sitting in 3 hours of traffic each day on your California commute I'd figure you would be good at waiting

After sitting in 3 hours of traffic each day on your California commute I'd figure you would be good at waiting

lol, actually, I've been spoiled. Went to school on the central cost in a college town and now working just outside of LA so I don't even take the freeway to work. 5 mile drive in 20 minutes, is that a good thing or bad? Maybe I should consider walking instead of driving. If I walk the 5 miles, will my results come quicker? OK I will stop my wishful thinking, just trying to get my 25 post.

I took the Georgia Exam on April 15th, 2010 and received my results on June 7th, 2010. Thankfully, I passed!

lol, actually, I've been spoiled. Went to school on the central cost in a college town and now working just outside of LA so I don't even take the freeway to work. 5 mile drive in 20 minutes, is that a good thing or bad? Maybe I should consider walking instead of driving. If I walk the 5 miles, will my results come quicker? OK I will stop my wishful thinking, just trying to get my 25 post.

Yeah, California SUCKS!!

it looks like it's aiming to have the results in 100 days... they got it all wrong, 100 doesn't mean good, stupid morons!!

Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).

Enjoy.

WOW great job. Looks like CT is getting faster...now if they could just go paperless.