PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING
Reaction score
Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).

Enjoy.

PE_Results_by_State.xls

^^^^ Updated by DVINNY to add APRIL 2010 dates

PE_Results_by_State.xls

Attachments

• PE_Results_by_State.xls
    47 KB · Views: 6,910
  • PE_Results_by_State.xls
    119 KB · Views: 7,730
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for putting this together wilheldp! Looks like I should expect results around the 20th of December since that's when the NC results were available the past 2 years.

I'm not the type of guy that does stuff... I just tell other people what I want.

I am trying to qualify for executive management.

Thank you so much willheldp! I was needing this information when I go to the OSBEELS board meeting in november to request they either change their notification policies for exam results or their deadline for re-application for examination. that sure saves me a lot of time!

Thanks for the output work...I have to wait my result from now on till Jan 25 now (I took PE in CA)

Thank you so much willheldp! I was needing this information when I go to the OSBEELS board meeting in november to request they either change their notification policies for exam results or their deadline for re-application for examination. that sure saves me a lot of time!
I'm glad my work procrastination project has saved someone else some time and effort. It makes it all worthwhile.

Awesome.

Just one question...which probably depends on State...but figured I would ask, anyways:

Are letters indicating FAILURE (*gasp*) mailed in larger envelopes than those letters which indicate PASSING?

I want charts and graphs.
Done.

awesomeness.gif

lisa-simpson-graph.jpg

Awesome.
Just one question...which probably depends on State...but figured I would ask, anyways:

Are letters indicating FAILURE (*gasp*) mailed in larger envelopes than those letters which indicate PASSING?
Normally the failure letter is a bit thicker as you will have the score percentages and all the papers you need to reapply. I have unfortunately received one in April..... Although that is not certain and I would not interpret anything from envelope. Beleive me it takes only 2-3 seconds for you to see envelope and open it! By the time you get the envelope you are that anxious!

The main difference is that a failure mailing will contain a letter saying you failed. A passing package, conversely, will have a letter saying you passed.

Seriously guys, you wait 2+ months on your results...do you really need to know if you have passed or failed the femtosecond you open the mailbox?

The main difference is that a failure mailing will contain a letter saying you failed. A passing package, conversely, will have a letter saying you passed.
Seriously guys, you wait 2+ months on your results...do you really need to know if you have passed or failed the femtosecond you open the mailbox?
Yes.

Next questions...if the mail delivery person is a male, 6'-6" in height and has blackish-brown hair, would he put the FAILURE letter inside my mailbox with his left or right hand? Does this change if he delivers on foot?

Wasn't ELSES the middle man before but now starting with the exam last week they aren't involved? I'm curious if that will make a difference in the length of the wait???

Wasn't ELSES the middle man before but now starting with the exam last week they aren't involved? I'm curious if that will make a difference in the length of the wait???
I thought ELSES was just the test administering arm of NCEES.

I think the guys that found out via e-mail last april had to log on to either there state board/ELSES/NCEES then recieved the letter from ELSES...or something like that so ELSES was involved in sending the scores. I don't think that's the case now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back