Where do you get HP 33s batteries from?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha

Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like to keep an extra battery/batteries for my HP33s calculator, but not sure of where to get it from, nor what type or the number. Somewhere I read its the 2032 and you need two, just not sure though.

Anyone have any idea?

Need them for the Oct 23rd PE exam, so the sooner I get them the better it is.

Thanks!

Hi All,
I would like to keep an extra battery/batteries for my HP33s calculator, but not sure of where to get it from, nor what type or the number. Somewhere I read its the 2032 and you need two, just not sure though.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!
You can get a CR2032 3V "coin cell" battery from just about any decent pharmacy (CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid) or Radio Shack. They're pretty expensive, though, so you might want to try online such as here

Hi All,

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!
Wal-mart will have them. I would just buy a 2nd calculator and keep it on hand so you don't have to go switching batteries out if your first one dies. If you don't use it, just return it.

Back