Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fe industrial and systems'.
Found 1 result
Our FE Industrial and Systems exam refresher course covers a majority of the topics on the FE Industrial and Systems exam and includes practice using the NCEES FE Reference Handbook. FE Industrial and Systems Course Structure Our 72-hour review course is divided into two parts: Refresher Classes - Approximately 60% of the review course is dedicated to preparing students for the topics that are critical for the FE Exam. This section will allow students to experience some theory and high-probability problems. Workshop Sessions -Approximately 40% of the review course is dedicated to workshop sessions. These sessions motivate students to practice and solve several problems that require numerical solutions. The workshop sessions are exclusively for solving problems that are critical for the FE Exam. Sign up today!