brian84 - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards

brian84

Jr Members
  • Content Count

    26
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About brian84

  • Rank
    Intern

Previous Fields

  • Engineering Field
    electrical
  • License
    PE
  • Calculator
    HP
  • Discipline
    Electrical

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Arizona
  1. I took the Electronics exam in April of 2013. My main reference material was my 130 page cheat sheet. Secondary was EERM. I also had a couple of schaums outlines and a few college text books. During the exam I used my cheat sheet 95% of the time and referenced the EERM the remaining 5%. I did refer to my other books during the exam but found that they didn't have the information I was looking for. There were a couple of problems on the exam that I wasn't familiar with and weren't in any of my reference materials. My intent in preparing for the exam was to prepare a cheat sheet that was comprehensive and would cover all the topics I found on the practice problems. Of course the cheat sheet was very specific to my own background. When working the practice problems I only used my cheat sheet as a reference, this really helped get me familiar with my cheat sheet and made it easy to find things quickly. I also had a 6 page table of contents for my cheat sheet as an aid in finding things quickly. Anyways this worked for me. Hope you can find something that will work for you. Good luck to all.
  2. OK I need 10 more post to qualify for banner 10
  3. I am curious to know my raw score and final score.
  4. Congrats to all those in AZ
×
×
  • Create New...