Exam results released past 5/22?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind, your inability to answer a simple question, proves that you didn't pass the PE anyway.

@njmike - your inability to understand my question especially @ your own post - makes me wonder how u passed the PE. PE results did not come out yet by the way. Understanding a simple question does not have to do anything @ PE results, unless u are here to piss off people.

@Ramnares - u are here to piss people off too.

:violin: Pissing people off will make them run away from this site. Keep it up and soon you two will be the only ones here. :Locolaugh:

2lo3ehh.gif

@ sunny to answer your question...PCS is a company that is hired by some of the states to handle the professional registration process. I'm not sure exactly what they do besides slow the process down for those states, as NCEES handles pretty much everything. PCS SUCKS refers to their slowing of the process for those examines that have to wait extra time to get results while they(PCS) act as a middleman...Don't take these guys too seriously, we all had to wait out this hell of a process and they're just getting a little fun at others expense, you'll get to do that some day too!

@njmike - your inability to understand my question especially @ your own post - makes me wonder how u passed the PE. PE results did not come out yet by the way. Understanding a simple question does not have to do anything @ PE results, unless u are here to piss off people.

:violin: Pissing people off will make them run away from this site. Keep it up and soon you two will be the only ones here. :Locolaugh:
e8cfee22f0aab6e7436c8031b08b30d9.jpg

@ Judowolf - thanks for the reply. Ya I searched on google and was wondering which states do that - state of TX does not use PCS.

This should be very interesting if people are already getting wound up over nothing.

Go to pcshq.com.

Btw Ram contributes a lot of informative posts.

PA uses PCS .... Not sure what they do other than pre-screen applications and collect everything to be sent to the board

Back