• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Government Engineer

Government Engineer

Intern

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:34 PM

I have a suggestion that might make the board a bit more user friendly. I'm new to the board, so please keep that in mind.

When I'm navigating around, I'm finding that the Civil section has an overwhelming number of postings about different topics. I think it would be helpful to have sub-categories under Civil for each of the depth areas - Geo, Env, Transpo, etc. That way specific dialouges about problems could be easier to find and there won't be as much to wade through.

#2 Road Guy

Road Guy

35 years and a wakeup

• Admin
  • 18,511 posts
  • Interests:Yoga Pants, Ski!, SCUBA, Backpacking, Kicking Ass, etc
  • Discipline:Construction

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:48 PM

i think thats a good idea as well, we had thought of it before, but "back in the day" there were not that many posts to have sub_forums

But I will see about setting up the subu_forums and then move the threads in the best I can.

#3 jregieng

jregieng

Ninjaneer !!!

• Moderators
  • 11,839 posts
  • Discipline:Sorely Lacking

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:27 PM

i think thats a good idea as well, we had thought of it before, but "back in the day" there were not that many posts to have sub_forums

But I will see about setting up the subu_forums and then move the threads in the best I can.

Posted Image

"He's making a list ... check-in-it twice ... gonna find out what threads can be moved .... "

Posted Image

JR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

photo
=