Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Maryland PEs! Anyone waiting not from California, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin?

Not yet, think it will be a week or so from what I've heard. All speculation though and we are getting close to the holidays.

Congrats to the Maryland PEs (and all the rest of the states PEs as well)!

Still waiting in Pennsylvania. Ugh why is my state so slow?

I really thought the actual exam was going to be the worst part.....this wait is ridic. COME ON WI, before xmas please!

JNNu_F.png

Results are really trickling in now.....

FYI, the Maine board isn't slated to send letters until 12/26. Notifications shall be received no later than 12/28, if you you took the Maine PE/SE just enjoy Xmas and check your mailbox 12/28. Best luck Mainahs.

Man, I thought our wait in VA was killing me, can't imagine still not knowing. Hope the results come out soon for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, to be honest with you, I am not sure how many people took the exams, however, I bet i can finish grading the exam manually by myself if I were given 8 weeks to finish them.

come on, everything is computerized and it should take less than 1 week to finish, obviously there are other stuff they need to verify, but 8 weeks? what a joke , what is going with the employees?

Back