#1 sikh

sikh

Intern

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Discipline:Civil

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

Hello All,

I am planning to take PE Civil in CA in Spring 2012. I would like to take a review course near San Francisco/Northern California. Based on my research, I know about the following review courses in Bay Area:

School of PE
Excel test prep
Testmasters
Pass PE by Dr. Shahin Mansour

Please share your input/experiences if anyone has taken these review courses. Also, let me know any other review course worth taking other than mentioned above. your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jas

#2 Momen

Momen

Intern

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hello All,

I am planning to take PE Civil in CA in Spring 2012. I would like to take a review course near San Francisco/Northern California. Based on my research, I know about the following review courses in Bay Area:

School of PE
Excel test prep
Testmasters
Pass PE by Dr. Shahin Mansour

Please share your input/experiences if anyone has taken these review courses. Also, let me know any other review course worth taking other than mentioned above. your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jas

I know only Testmaster is the best.

#3 Road Guy

Road Guy

35 years and a wakeup

• Admin
  • 14,714 posts
  • Interests:Yoga Pants, Ski!, SCUBA, Backpacking, Kicking Ass, etc
  • Discipline:Construction

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

I did testmasters and have to say I think they are a notch above the rest... they have kept there pool of classes and instructors small and I think that helps out a lot.,,,,

#4 ktulu

ktulu

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

I cannot say anything about Testmasters, but I attended the School of PE and thought the class was awesome. Like Testmasters, their classes were small. Walked out of the exam 100% positive I passed and I did.

#5 MAJ ENG

MAJ ENG

Intern

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

Kaplan Construction Education is launching their new Civil PE Live Online Review Course in the January/February 2012 timeframe. If your not familiar with Kaplan Live Online Courses, you will not only be able to watch the course live, but you will have access to the Archived videos until the exam and will have the ability to ask live questions of the instructors via a live blog during the class as well as have a direct link to them after the class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

=