Looking for a good WR/enviro webinar

5 replies to this topic

#1 Hans

Hans

Intern

• EB.com member
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

I am planning to take the PE Civil exam in October 2011. Please let me know which webinar you will recommend me to attend. You can also contact me directly at hanisandiego@yahoo.com

#2 PEmarsh

PEmarsh

Intern

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Discipline:Civil

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Hans @ May 5 2011, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am planning to take the PE Civil exam in October 2011. Please let me know which webinar you will recommend me to attend. You can also contact me directly at hanisandiego@yahoo.com

I took Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers (MnSPE) review course - webinar. It was a very good refresher course. You need the NCEES practice exam and CERM for water resources and environmental exam. After taking this exam in April 2011, I found these two sources as the best references and practice exam. I did not use any other references during the exam.

#3 Hans

Hans

Intern

• EB.com member
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

They have not updated their web site yet for the October exam. Any experience with Irvine Institute of Technology? http://irvine-instit...issions_iit.htm

#4 PEmarsh

PEmarsh

Intern

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Hans @ May 9 2011, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They have not updated their web site yet for the October exam. Any experience with Irvine Institute of Technology? http://irvine-instit...issions_iit.htm

Unfortunately not. A lot of folks in this forum (from what I read) have taken the "School of PE" webinar. Also, Gaswami (he has a PE reference book that is very good - I would recommend) teaches a class. I hear it is one of the best and he has lots of practice material he has created that is more exam-type problems than the Lindeburg problems (don't waste your time buying his practice problems, they are way harder than the exam problems).

#5 tmaxcn

tmaxcn

Intern

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Hans @ May 5 2011, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Hans-

I am going to use PE Review.net for the morning review. Have you found a good review for the afternoon water resources Depth section?

#6 Hans

Hans

Intern

• EB.com member
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:49 PM

Not yet. I may go with the http://www.schoolofpe.com. Not sure if this one is the best for me. They will start very late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

=