#51 G Mechanical

G Mechanical

Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Discipline:Mechanical

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:15 AM

Thanks for the spreadsheet.

Well...at least this way I won't be pissed over Christmas dwelling on the fact that I know I have to retake the exam. Since I won't know the results, I can't be pissed.

#52 texasaggienuke

texasaggienuke

Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (smithrj40 @ Dec 10 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where on the Texas website to you go to get your results, I know they're not posted yet but I would like to know for when it is time.

When the Board posts the exam scores, the homepage will be updated near the top left (under Exam Information) with a link along the lines of "Get Test Results". When you click on the link, you will be re-directed to the secure grade website, asked for you first initial, first four letters of your last name, and the discipline you took the test in. The site will then return a single line input of results stating:

Your name, Discipline, Exam Date, Score, Pass/Fail

I am not 100% that this is the order of the results, but you get the idea. If you have not done so, join the Texas PE Yahoo!Groups and you will receive a notification from Lance when the results have been posted to the website with instructions on how to get your score.

Good luck . . .

#53 vollEngineer

vollEngineer

Principal in Charge

• 214 posts
  • Discipline:Civil

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

femtosecond.

roflmao

#54 swill billy

swill billy

Intern

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Discipline:Sorely Lacking

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:13 PM

AZ results distributed yesterday, 15 December, ahead of the spreadsheet calculation.

#55 in2win

in2win

Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Discipline:Construction

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (wilheldp_PE @ Oct 27 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).

Enjoy.

I know that this spreadsheet is all made up. I got my result in OH state by email on December 17, 2008, so those of you who believe this spreadsheet balloony, stop that and keep checking your email every second!! tongue.gif gora.gif

#56 wilheldp_PE

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING

• Veterans
  • 9,118 posts
  • Discipline:Electrical

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (in2win @ Dec 18 2009, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).

Enjoy.

I know that this spreadsheet is all made up. I got my result in OH state by email on December 17, 2008, so those of you who believe this spreadsheet balloony, stop that and keep checking your email every second!! tongue.gif gora.gif

Yes, your sample size of 1 is clearly enough to discount about 400 data points.

#57 Roamer69

Roamer69

Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

Thanks for the post on the result dates by States; I happen to take the exam in CA which consistently ranked the longest to release results. So I won't expect a letter until the 3rd or last week of January 2009 15.gif

#58 J_S

J_S

Project Manager

• 148 posts
  • Discipline:Structural

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:59 AM

good luck even with that roamer.. CA board meeting is on 26th Jan, so expect it in February.. dont worry we'll wait together and enjoy other people's happiness

#59 dho3426

dho3426

Intern

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

Delaware just put out their results I recieved mine on 12/18/09. And I live out of state. party-smiley-048.gif

#60 deesleuth

deesleuth

Intern

• 35 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

Big thank you to willheldp PE. This spreadsheet was a big help to relieve some of the anticipation stress. Thanks again.

#61 J_S

J_S

Project Manager

• 148 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (deesleuth @ Dec 22 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big thank you to willheldp PE. This spreadsheet was a big help to relieve some of the anticipation stress. Thanks again.

Based on what u wrote in a different post, it seemed u were not confident of the Geotech portion. So what do u have to say in terms of what will be the cutoff score for those who wrote Geotech in afternoon, given that u passed it with flying colors..

I'll appreciate your insights..

#62 deesleuth

deesleuth

Intern

• 35 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (jssaini @ Dec 22 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Based on what u wrote in a different post, it seemed u were not confident of the Geotech portion. So what do u have to say in terms of what will be the cutoff score for those who wrote Geotech in afternoon, given that u passed it with flying colors..

That is a good question which is very difficult to answer. I honestly feel that there was a curve involved. I knew the morning material very well and believe I got close to 100% if not 100% correct. I knew the material in the afternoon well enough to know that I got a lot of questions incorrect. Likely I only got less than 50% correct in the afternoon. I simply choked. With that being said, I would expect the cut off score to be in the low 50s. However, I can only hypothesize.

I think a greater question that may help answer what you are asking is how NCEES deals with the variation in difficulty between the disciplines. Based on posts I've seen, a lot of people seem to agree that the Geo was a bear. Does NCEES take that into consideration and lower the cut for Geo...I don't know. If they don't then conceivably NCEES could pass a large group of the disciplines with a relatively easy test and then a very small group of the discipline with a difficult test. It is hard to know.

I hate it for you that you are still waiting. Hang in there and I hope you get favorable results.

#63 HVACplumber

HVACplumber

Intern

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:35 PM

Thanks for the comprehensive sheet to help manage expectations.
I just received notice by mail from EES that I passed the Mechanical PE for the State of Wisconsin.

#64 J_S

J_S

Project Manager

• 148 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (deesleuth @ Dec 23 2009, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jssaini @ Dec 22 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is a good question which is very difficult to answer. I honestly feel that there was a curve involved. I knew the morning material very well and believe I got close to 100% if not 100% correct. I knew the material in the afternoon well enough to know that I got a lot of questions incorrect. Likely I only got less than 50% correct in the afternoon. I simply choked. With that being said, I would expect the cut off score to be in the low 50s. However, I can only hypothesize.

I think a greater question that may help answer what you are asking is how NCEES deals with the variation in difficulty between the disciplines. Based on posts I've seen, a lot of people seem to agree that the Geo was a bear. Does NCEES take that into consideration and lower the cut for Geo...I don't know. If they don't then conceivably NCEES could pass a large group of the disciplines with a relatively easy test and then a very small group of the discipline with a difficult test. It is hard to know.

I hate it for you that you are still waiting. Hang in there and I hope you get favorable results.

yeah there was also another girl who indicated the same thing.. that the afternoon geotech was ridiculously hard (no doubt about that) and so the total passing score would have been around 50.. hope so.. i think i did 34 correct in morning and would definitely have more than 20 in evening.. so should be fine.. thanks anyways and congrats again.. have loads of fun during the vacations with the P.E. against ur name..

#65 Shawn

Shawn

Intern

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:02 AM

Thanks for the spreadsheet. It mentions that VA state results are announced on the website. Anybody knows where on the website it is?

Thanks

#66 deesleuth

deesleuth

Intern

• 35 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Shawn @ Dec 24 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the spreadsheet. It mentions that VA state results are announced on the website. Anybody knows where on the website it is?

Thanks

Shawn,
I've never been to your website, but my board's site has an opportunity to look up licensees. You basically go to that link and type in your name. If you passed then your name should show up if the board has entered it. Hope you find good news.

#67 kwolla77

kwolla77

Intern

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:00 PM

new jersey was very early this year... i had even called the NCEES and they told me mid january... but i got my results this weekend... oh well.. doesnt bother me one bit that they decided to be efficient =)

#68 skulk001

skulk001

Intern

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:25 PM

Congrats to me, I passed.

For those whose do not see their names, please confirm if you have submitted the Ethics questionaire. VA DPOR does not release the results till the Ethics questionaire is completed and received by the Board.

#69 _Gambit_

_Gambit_

Project Engineer

• 60 posts
  • Discipline:Water Resources

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Shawn @ Dec 24 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Shawn,
Go to: http://www.dpor.virg...FTOKEN=33266130

#70 wilheldp_PE

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING

• Veterans
  • 9,118 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:30 PM

The spreadsheet has been updated in the first post with all of the results from the OCT09 exam.

Missing States this time: AL, ID, NV, ND, SD

#71 Jobe

Jobe

Intern

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for taking the time to compile all that data. I took the exam twice in Florida last year (April and October '09), and my results came by email both times exactly 7 weeks to the day (49 days). Maybe they don't send out results for the whole state on the same day. Anyway, I'm hoping they stay consistant and I get that email in two weeks...I'm kind of afraid to say it, but I'm very sure I passed this time. Good luck everyone!

#72 Jobe

Jobe

Intern

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Jobe @ May 21 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for taking the time to compile all that data. I took the exam twice in Florida last year (April and October '09), and my results came by email both times exactly 7 weeks to the day (49 days). Maybe they don't send out results for the whole state on the same day. Anyway, I'm hoping they stay consistant and I get that email in two weeks...I'm kind of afraid to say it, but I'm very sure I passed this time. Good luck everyone!

Several people claiming results are in...I just found my "Fail" letter from last time and realized it is dated for Dec 15th...the 53rd day after the exam. So, looks like I was wrong about getting my results on the 49th day for the last two exams. Funny how the anxiety gets so much more intense just knowing others have received their results. Not sure if I can wait until Tuesday.

#73 chaocl

chaocl

Johnnie Walker lover

• Veteran
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:59 PM

Please upload the current information and we can tracking now! biggrin.gif

#74 wilheldp_PE

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING

• Veterans
  • 9,118 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

I'll make a new thread in the results forum. It's a simple test of direction following that most people fail.

#75 cdcengineer

cdcengineer

Sharp as a piece of beach glass

• Veteran
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

Most people fail? Pass rates are that bad? Damn!

#76 wilheldp_PE

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING

• Veterans
  • 9,118 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (cdcengineer @ Jun 2 2010, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most people fail? Pass rates are that bad? Damn!

No, most people fail at following the directions in the Result Date thread. It ends up being a jumbled mess that takes me forever to input into the spreadsheet.

#77 conor78

conor78

Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

Enjoy.

Just got my April 2010 FL results, 6/3/10 via email. PASS!

#78 AKGuy

AKGuy

Intern

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

Alaska started posting results at http://www.dced.stat...Search/main.cfm yesterday 6/2/2010.

#79 MWC PE

MWC PE

PE

• 97 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:56 PM

I went ahead and averaged the return days for each test through the Dec 2009 test. Currently this year several states have come in at 45 days which is faster then any other recorded years.

Alabama 58
Alaska 60
Arizona 56
Arkansas 59
California 95
Colorado 64
Connecticut 66
Delaware 61
Florida 56
Georgia 61
Hawaii 65
Idaho 61
Illinois 64
Indiana 56
Iowa 76
Kansas 64
Kentucky 60
Louisiana 57
Maine 68
Maryland 72
Massachusetts 71
Michigan 57
Minnesota 63
Mississippi 57
Missouri 60
Montana 57
Nebraska 61
Nevada 65
New Hampshire 61
New Jersey 72
New Mexico 62
New York 74
North Carolina 59
North Dakota 62
Ohio 59
Oklahoma 60
Oregon 75
Pennsylvania 67
Rhode Island 75
South Carolina 56
South Dakota 65
Tennessee 69
Texas 58
Utah 57
Vermont 59
Virginia 70
Washington 56
Washington, D.C. 62
West Virginia 58
Wisconsin 67
Wyoming 67

Edited by mwchandler21, 03 June 2010 - 05:57 PM.

#80 cdcengineer

cdcengineer

• Veteran
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

Which states are getting results today?

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

#81 CitMark

CitMark

Intern

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (cdcengineer @ Jun 4 2010, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

the anticipation is driving me crazy....I'm trying to hold off the refreshing to about every 30 minutes...not sure if I can do it

#82 smithrj40

smithrj40

Intern

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (CitMark @ Jun 4 2010, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

the anticipation is driving me crazy....I'm trying to hold off the refreshing to about every 30 minutes...not sure if I can do it

You won't be able to hold off from refreshing, just keep on clicking!!

#83 asunw

asunw

Project Manager

• 124 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (CitMark @ Jun 4 2010, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!

I know! I'm trying to stay focused on work but I keep having to check!

#84 cdcengineer

cdcengineer

• Veteran
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

I got nothing in my inbox. Everyday this week reports have been that NCEES had emailed by now. Looks like it'll have to wait till after the weekend.

Good Luck

#85 asunw

asunw

Project Manager

• 124 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

That doesn't put me out of it yet if NCEES releases IL's results today and CTS gets them loaded I'll know later. So if they've been out by now I should have a yay/nay for getting results today by lunch.

Also are you sure because New Mexico and Arkansas weren't on here until 4:30ish yesterday.

#86 cdcengineer

cdcengineer

• Veteran
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

I might be wrong. I was actively watching until lunch and then quit. Perhaps there is hope until the end of the day.

Let's stick with that!!

#87 mustangcobra93

mustangcobra93

Intern

• 43 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:27 AM

KY results came out early this time around from what is in the spreadsheet.

#88 wilheldp_PE

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING

• Veterans
  • 9,118 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:32 AM

The spreadsheet only reflects the pass...no claims are made about predicting the future. wink.gif

#89 mustangcobra93

mustangcobra93

Intern

• 43 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:44 AM

I'd say they will only start coming out quicker in the future since most things are internet based now. Hopefully, KY will go to the email instead of the people having to wait for a letter.

#90 cdcengineer

cdcengineer

• Veteran
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

What makes you think email will be any quicker? Colorado is a direct notification state via email and yet Kentucky has results and Colorado is still waiting...

#91 mustangcobra93

mustangcobra93

Intern

• 43 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:41 PM

You would think that if all that had to be done was to fire out an email things would be quicker than having to send it though the USPS.

On a side note, since you said you were in CO I have been a Broncos fan since I was 7. Go Broncos!

#92 luckattack

luckattack

Project Engineer

• 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:37 PM

This is crazy. Why is California the only one to have results release so much later than any other state. It should be illegal!

#93 jsrogers

jsrogers

Intern

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (luckattack @ Jun 12 2010, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is crazy. Why is California the only one to have results release so much later than any other state. It should be illegal!

Don't you guys have a seismic section? Is that graded independently by the state?

#94 luckattack

luckattack

Project Engineer

• 51 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (jsrogers @ Jun 15 2010, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't you guys have a seismic section? Is that graded independently by the state?

Yes, we have an extra seismic and survey section, but no excuses. If we had to take the test together without any consideration on how much more material we had to learn, than the state should not got any leeway in posting our score.

#95 luckattack

luckattack

Project Engineer

• 51 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (luckattack @ Jun 16 2010, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, we have an extra seismic and survey section, but no excuses. If we had to take the test together without any consideration on how much more material we had to learn, than the state should not got any leeway in posting our score.

Forgot to answer your question. Yes it is scored by the state. However, this time around I am only waiting for the survey portion and yet I have to pay full price and wait so long...too long.

#96 jsrogers

jsrogers

Intern

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (luckattack @ Jun 16 2010, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forgot to answer your question. Yes it is scored by the state. However, this time around I am only waiting for the survey portion and yet I have to pay full price and wait so long...too long.

After sitting in 3 hours of traffic each day on your California commute I'd figure you would be good at waiting

#97 luckattack

luckattack

Project Engineer

• 51 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (jsrogers @ Jun 16 2010, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After sitting in 3 hours of traffic each day on your California commute I'd figure you would be good at waiting

lol, actually, I've been spoiled. Went to school on the central cost in a college town and now working just outside of LA so I don't even take the freeway to work. 5 mile drive in 20 minutes, is that a good thing or bad? Maybe I should consider walking instead of driving. If I walk the 5 miles, will my results come quicker? OK I will stop my wishful thinking, just trying to get my 25 post.

#98 erikpace

erikpace

Intern

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:50 PM

I took the Georgia Exam on April 15th, 2010 and received my results on June 7th, 2010. Thankfully, I passed!

#99 angelshoot

angelshoot

Intern

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (luckattack @ Jun 17 2010, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jsrogers @ Jun 16 2010, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, actually, I've been spoiled. Went to school on the central cost in a college town and now working just outside of LA so I don't even take the freeway to work. 5 mile drive in 20 minutes, is that a good thing or bad? Maybe I should consider walking instead of driving. If I walk the 5 miles, will my results come quicker? OK I will stop my wishful thinking, just trying to get my 25 post.

Yeah, California SUCKS!!
it looks like it's aiming to have the results in 100 days... they got it all wrong, 100 doesn't mean good, stupid morons!!

#100 XOXOXO

XOXOXO

Project Manager

• 173 posts
  • Discipline:Acoustical

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:46 PM

Enjoy.

WOW great job. Looks like CT is getting faster...now if they could just go paperless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

photo
=