AK test results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rppearso

Anyone know when Alaska will get results? Are we a snail mail state?

Im pretty sure I passed so this would be a nice christmas gift, hopefully I will see something by the 22nd as I am going out of town for 3-4 days to go snowmachining, not that it would mess up my trip if I did not hear by then but it would be nice.

Last edited:
Just checked with the AK board and they do not have results yet so alaskans are probably not going to see results until January or right before new years.

Last edited:
Good luck, rp. Looks lonely in here, and I don't want you having to converse with yourself. Have fun on your trip.

Good luck, rp. Looks lonely in here, and I don't want you having to converse with yourself. Have fun on your trip.
Thank you, I wonder if the exam results go to the specific state boards first or if they are directly mailed out to the individuals. Will my letter be addressed from NCEES or from the state of alaska? If all the resuts have to be funneled through the state first then I will just forget about it until after christmas or even new years but if they come straight from NCEES then it could be any day?

If I remember correctly my EIT results were directly from NCEES as I took the exam in colorado right before I graduted and recieved them in Alaska and I do believe the letter was from NCEES not the state of colorado, but its been a long time and my EIT letter is at my parents house.

Last edited:
Thank you, I wonder if the exam results go to the specific state boards first or if they are directly mailed out to the individuals. Will my letter be addressed from NCEES or from the state of alaska? If all the resuts have to be funneled through the state first then I will just forget about it until after christmas or even new years but if they come straight from NCEES then it could be any day?

If I remember correctly my EIT results were directly from NCEES as I took the exam in colorado right before I graduted and recieved them in Alaska and I do believe the letter was from NCEES not the state of colorado, but its been a long time and my EIT letter is at my parents house.
Depends on the state. When I first took the PE Exam in CO, the state board had to 'certify' the results (whatever that means). The third time, CO was a direct notification state, so I was notified via email. I am unfamiliar with the ways of AK, so I can't really comment further. Sorry.

Depends on the state. When I first took the PE Exam in CO, the state board had to 'certify' the results (whatever that means). The third time, CO was a direct notification state, so I was notified via email. I am unfamiliar with the ways of AK, so I can't really comment further. Sorry.
I emailed the state of alaska and they are not a direct reporting state and they do not have any results in so its likely I will not see results until after christmas possibly after new years so im just going to forget about it for a while.

Post Numero Uno,

Just got my Alaska PE test results. I emailed the Executive Administrator of the AK Board, R. Jones, and he emailed me back saying I passed. SHIP IT! He also said he sent out letters yesterday, so check your mail kids. Feels good not to have to sit at the kiddy table anymore.

bta15

I still have not seen anything in the mail yet nor has the excel list been updated at least for chemical engineering. I hope it is in tomorrow. This really sucks that everyone else is getting there results and I have not seen myn yet.

Last edited:
I still have not seen anything in the mail yet nor has the excel list been updated at least for chemical engineering. I hope it is in tomorrow. This really sucks that everyone else is getting there results and I have not seen myn yet.
I still have not heard on the FE results in Alaska. Anyone know if they are out? Checked My NCEES and it said " NCEES does not release results for this board "

Will it be mailed? Dying here!!

I still have not heard on the FE results in Alaska. Anyone know if they are out? Checked My NCEES and it said " NCEES does not release results for this board "

Yes, FE results are out; my co-worker got hers last week. We will NOT have PE results until sometime this week or next via the website at the soonest. If you cannot get the results from the state directly via email, you will have to wait until you get the snail mail letter (next 2 weeks).

Good luck...

Yes, FE results are out; my co-worker got hers last week. We will NOT have PE results until sometime this week or next via the website at the soonest. If you cannot get the results from the state directly via email, you will have to wait until you get the snail mail letter (next 2 weeks).

Good luck...

Who (or where) do I email at the State to find out the FE results?

Good luck...

You need to contact the state board. The same board that issued you an approval to sit for the test (AK AELS). I don't have their contact information with me on vacation right now, otherwise I'd be able to give you an email address to utilize. There may be one on the AK AELS Board Website

HTH

Good luck...

You need to contact the state board. The same board that issued you an approval to sit for the test (AK AELS). I don't have their contact information with me on vacation right now, otherwise I'd be able to give you an email address to utilize. There may be one on the AK AELS Board Website

HTH

Just got an email from the Licensing Examiner in Alaska. I passed!! Not sure of my score but who cares at this point.

Been out of college for 10 years and this was my first try. NOT EASY!!

Now onto the PE exam in April.

Good luck to the rest of ya.

Back