NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RELAX NY ENGINEERS. WE WILL STILL AN ENGINEERS WITH OR WITHOUT THE PE. :wave2:

i called the state board and the lady said we should receive the letter sometime in january lol wtf?

does letter tie in to the NCEES website as well, or should it be up there first?

last october exam results was posted on 1/06/2011.
If you mean October 2010 PE results.....it was released around 1/16/2011 as the FE was released exactly on 1/10/11 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The FE results were released on 12/9 and recieved by the test takers 12/14....

i called the state board and the lady said we should receive the letter sometime in january lol wtf?

I got the same thing from the lady at the board, but she wouldn't comment on the NCEES website just consistently said the letter will get sometime in January

I too emailed the board. I asked for how the results were being released, by whom and when it would be released and I got a very generic email saying the results will be available within the next two weeks. WTF........

As of 3:43 PM.........

Results should be released in 5-10 days.

Sincerely,

Office of the Professions

Pre-Licensure Processing Unit 1

www.op.nysed.gov

maybe they post them today...7 days from NCEES release, at least that's what happened back in April...now that we are going thru this torture, i really can't handle a fail grade....god please make us all pass :(

Last edited by a moderator:
NY is up! Passed Electrical - Computer!

State Board: New York

Exam Type: PE - Electrical and Computer: Computer Engineering

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass

I PASSED!!!

State Board: New York

Exam Type: PE - Electrical and Computer: Electrical and Electronics

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass

Back