TV show thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
Didn't see a TV specfic thread....

A new seaon of Bones starts tonight and my Tuesday night show has its finale tomorrow so I will down to 2 shows a week for a week or so until big bang theory restarts at the end of the month.

Sons of Anarchy kicked off last week, looking good so far.

TOTALLY psyched for Homeland premiere later this month, a little bit less so for Dexter only because the writing has gone downhill some over the past couple seasons.

Not sure if The League is coming back, haven't seen any commercials for it lately.

Been catching up on Breaking Bad on Netflix, seems like a good show though.

I've also been watching Copper on BBCA, and I like it, albeit a little less gritty than I'd anticipated.

We're catching up with the times! We watched the first episode of the X-Files last night.
The funny thing about X-Files is that it seems like something I'd like, but I've only seen one complete episode, and maybe two partial episodes. I guess when it originally aired I found something better to do.

There's only a couple of shows I am following now, and a few more that I record on the DVR to watch when I'm bored. I can't even seem to remember what shows I watch right now...

Ready for season 3 Walking Dead!

Modern Family is on our regular list

SOA - I could have done without the burn scene in the season premiere

Breaking Bad - I am curious to see how this one ends.. I am voting for Walt to get caught and either go to jail or die.. gotta send kids the right message yah know..

The Killing - I coudlnt stay awake for season 1, actually liked season 2 and then they cancelled it..I just wann know who killed Rosie!

Hell on wheels - I should like this show but I just cant get into it..

Ready for season 3 Walking Dead!

Modern Family is on our regular list

SOA - I could have done without the burn scene in the season premiere

Breaking Bad - I am curious to see how this one ends.. I am voting for Walt to get caught and either go to jail or die.. gotta send kids the right message yah know..

The Killing - I coudlnt stay awake for season 1, actually liked season 2 and then they cancelled it..I just wann know who killed Rosie!

Hell on wheels - I should like this show but I just cant get into it..
You know that the season 2 finale of The Killing DOES reveal who killed Rosie, right?

hmm maybe I missed the last couple of episodes.. so who dunn it?

or maybe thinking back was it the young political campaign manager guy?

You're half right.

Spoiler:

The young campaign manager beat her and put her in the trunk. It was Rosie's aunt who was having the affair with the other politician that actually rolled the car into the lake, not knowing that it was Rosie in the trunk, to "take care of the problem" for her lover. All was revealed in the last episode.

There is this crazy show on Bravo called Flipping Out. It is hilarious! I do wonder if the people are playing it up for the camera or if it is for real... either way, it has brought me much amusment while cleaning the house and filling out job applications...

Traveling for work this week but want to check out Revolution.

Also on our list: Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Bones, and just recently started to check out Breaking Bad on Netflix

Might check out the Sherlock Holmes show Elementary as well. And definitely looking forward to Season 3 of the BBC version of Sherlock.

Where has Big Bang Theory left off? Is there anything newer than the episodes with Leonard dating Raj's sister? I don't think I've ever caught a new episode, only reruns.

Back