EB Inspired Framed PE Certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanHalen

Reaction score
After years of hard work, studying, and more studying the day finally came when NCEES sent me the exam results I had been waiting on.......Exam Result: PASS. After passing I had a new problem; how should I frame my certificate??? That's a problem I don't mind having. It took about 3 months to get my certificate after I found out that I passed. Those three months seemed like an eternity. During that three month period I had read several threads on EB where other people go beyond the normal diploma type frame. Some framed their NCEES pencil, calculator, or both. With the time and effort I put in to getting this certificate I felt it was blasphemy to stick it in a plain frame. There were three examples I used to go by and show to the frame shop where I had my certificate framed. A special thanks goes out to the "Worley Exhibit," "Cupojoe PE," and "ptatohed." Their fine work inspired me to do something different. After showing my wife their work she had the idea of adding a quote, "The pencil chooses the Professional Engineer." She's a huge Harry Potter fan and thought that would be awesome to add.

DHExhibit1_zpsd4516b60.jpg

DSCN0558_zps5f51a11e.jpg

got my certificate yesterday....I will doing my frame soon with pencils

I really like this frame set up. The tiny plate at the bottom is a good touch. Mine might be "The Force is strong with this one"

I did mine on Maryland a couple years ( think i posted it) on cheap but I think i will go have a few more..Virginia and DC and PA when I get ..room full of PE certificates!!!

Back