PE Review Courses

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bflem

Reaction score
Looking for peoples opinions on review courses for the PE. I am taking Civil/Structural and have previously taken School of PE review course. That course was great for the morning, but not so much for the afternoon structural portions. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks

I took the Surveying Exam in the spring of 2014, and took Reza's class for a refresher and passed! He gives a comprehensive review, and the problems are challenging but MUCH more useful that Cuomo's book will ever be. Keep up with the homework, ask lots of questions, and work the problems over and over again and the PE gods will smile on you!

Looking for peoples opinions on review courses for the PE. I am taking Civil/Structural and have previously taken School of PE review course. That course was great for the morning, but not so much for the afternoon structural portions. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks

bflem, consider looking into EET. They get lots of good reviews around here.

I took the Surveying Exam in the spring of 2014, and took Reza's class for a refresher and passed! He gives a comprehensive review, and the problems are challenging but MUCH more useful that Cuomo's book will ever be. Keep up with the homework, ask lots of questions, and work the problems over and over again and the PE gods will smile on you!

sass, 1.) not everyone has to take the CA-Survey exam and 2.) bflem was asking about the 8-hr Civil, Structural Depth. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Consider a review course from a local engineering society. Experts (licensed engineers or academic faculty) provide first-hand knowledge of the PE exam material and a comprehensive binder of course notes that can be used during the exam. During the program, past exam questions are provided, along with the opportunity to meet peers who are also studying for the exam. In my opinion, the extra exposure to practice problems and lectures were valuable.[/SIZE]

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back