• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Jersey PDH

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuckinjersey

Reaction score
Where are all the NJ engineers getting their PDH's from? I contacted two websites that offer online PDH's for engineers and their selection was seriously limited, if accepted at all. I spoke with a representative from NJ, who said the State was supposed to approve courses at their July meeting, but didn't. Apparently, they will be reveiwing and approving courses at their Septemeber meeting. how does NJ expect us to earn our PDH hours if they will not approve any courses?

Where are all the NJ engineers getting their PDH's from? I contacted two websites that offer online PDH's for engineers and their selection was seriously limited, if accepted at all. I spoke with a representative from NJ, who said the State was supposed to approve courses at their July meeting, but didn't. Apparently, they will be reveiwing and approving courses at their Septemeber meeting. how does NJ expect us to earn our PDH hours if they will not approve any courses?
see the following link:

http://www.idpnewyork.com/pdfs/idp_nj_fall_11_brochure.pdf

Back