Do I get a confirmation email from the center prior to the exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasyoo

Reaction score
I have scheduled for my seismic exam next Friday, but unlike the NCEES, I have not received anything from the Prometric center since then. Is that how it's supposed to be?

I have received the appointment confirmation when I signed up for the exam back in February, but I wonder if that's an "official" mail that i need to bring to the exam center. Please advise.

Thanks.

I've never taken a test at Prometric but I don't believe you need an admission letter like you would the 8hr exam. You've made your appointment. I think the only thing they need from you the day of is your i.d. Have you read the information on Prometric's website? What does it say? Did you call Prometric to ask them your question?

you dont need to bring any confirmation letter during exam.. just an ID..

my exam is next week and i also havent received any additional email except for the confirmation email i got right after i made the schedule..

I received an email from Prometric about 2 to 3 days prior to my exam dates. If you did not be sure to bring your confirmation email copy with the confirmation number shown. Shouldn't be a problem. Good luck.

Back