Presidential Candidate - Who's yours?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BRADYWelker+2012+web.jpg

Ron Paul

Michelle Bachmann

Rick Perry

If I had to guess, I'd say that it was Paul by a landslide, and very little of the other two.
At the conclusion of the quiz, there's a graphic at the top of the page that shows which representatives belong to each of your responses (at least the top 3).
So there is. I was 7 for Paul, 4 for Bachmann, and 3 for Perry. 1 was shared between Bachmann and Perry and 1 was shared between all 3.

1. Gingrich

2. Bachmann

3. Perry

I would hold my nose on Gingrich, Bachmann wont be in 1 month from now and I dont think America is ready for another TX president. I do, however, wish Santorum could get elected and he would get my vote. I'm afraid he, Paul and Huntsman are all in the third or forth teir however.

To those with Obama at or near the top, would you really vote for him?

Tin foil hat time - is ABC trying to get people to believe their views are in line with the president's?

Tin foil hat time - is ABC trying to get people to believe their views are in line with the president's?
Tin foil hat my ass. Fox News pundits, Iowa's governor and writers for Politico are outright telling people to ignore it if Ron Paul wins the Iowa primary. WTF? Who are they to tell people who is a viable candidate? If Ron Paul has the ability to carry a primary, why couldn't he win the nomination and presidency?

Source: http://www.infowars.com/iowa-governor-if-ron-paul-wins-ignore-it-and-look-at-who-finishes-second/

To those with Obama at or near the top, would you really vote for him?

depends on what the choices are from the republicans. although in IL elections are messed up seeing as our governor only won 2-3 counties out of the 107 in the state and still won by sheer population of Chicago.

Back