Power Systems Conference

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken PE 3.1

It's wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man
Reaction score
Has anyone ever attended SEL's power system conference?

I am attending next week's conference in Chicago and was just looking for some feedback.

I only attend one major conference every year related to power systems, and that is the IEEE PCIC Conference. Usually that's the only I can get approval for. And even that will be iffy this year.

That said, I have taken a couple of training courses with SEL, and their materials and instructors are generally fantastic.I learned a ton there, so if there conference is anything like the classes I took, you should be in for a very productive week.

I only attend one major conference every year related to power systems, and that is the IEEE PCIC Conference. Usually that's the only I can get approval for. And even that will be iffy this year.

That said, I have taken a couple of training courses with SEL, and their materials and instructors are generally fantastic.I learned a ton there, so if there conference is anything like the classes I took, you should be in for a very productive week.

The conference was top notch and 1st class all the way. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to go again in the future.

Back