Good Luck to Everyone on Friday! Any last minute tips?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janizzle

Reaction score
It's been really dead here, but for those who are taking the exam on Friday I wish you the best of luck! For me this has been a crazy experience preparing for the exam. Hopefully I'll be able to pass on the first try.

If anyone has any last minute tips on how to stay calm, I'd appreciate it!

I am taking it too. Right now I am printing sections from Us EPA Title 40. Any suggestions on what sections to print?

Good luck everyone!

I wouldn't try too hard with printing any of 40 CFR. I had a number of actual printed volumes that I took with me to the exam, and it turned out there were a few questions that I could have answered with other volumes that I didn't bring, and nothing that I could have answered with the ones I brought. So it's probably not even worth attempting to guess which ones will help you, and better instead to have other references that either summarize the CFR or give specific technical guidance to topics.

As for what to do prior to the exam, just maybe read a few sections of your textbooks that you might feel shaky on. For me, the day before the exam I re-did parts of the NCEES sample exam. It only took me a few hours, since I had already done the problems before. It was basically just an exercise to keep my problem-solving sharp. Then I went out and had a good dinner and tried to relax....

Back