Complex Imaginary Customer Service

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDCOOKCP

Reaction score
I recently purchased Complex Imaginary's (CI) complete set of practice exams. Although it is too early for me to tell of the products usefulness in studying and preparing for the PE exam (I am in the early stages of studying, though I have heard very good things about these practice exam books) I just figured I would share my experience with their customer service.

CI provides very fast delivery. I ordered CI's exam materials and they were shipped to my door within 2 business days. Unfortunately, the day they arrived at my door I was gone on a business trip and, upon returning a day later, my package from CI was stolen. I contacted CI about the issue and they helped me resolve the issue in a quick and professional manner in a matter of a few emails. What would have been a normally SOL situation, CI replaced the study materials at no cost to me and incurred the expense of the stolen books voluntarily. That's what I call great customer service. The people at CI are easy to work with and really care about you passing the exam.

I look forward to seeing if their study materials are as good as their customer service. Buy with confidence!

Back