NC PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCSUIE

Reaction score
Results have been released. Passed the industrial exam, Any other IEs out there?

Got my results by logging into "My NCEES" on the 15th... still have not recieved an email...

Has anyone from NC recieved a results email? The last email i got from NCEES was the "October 2011 Exam survey" thing.

Any other Chemical PE takers?

Took the NC Mechanical exam (Thermal and Fluids) and passed, thank the Lord. But I've been wondering the same thing, still have not received an official email/notification from NCEES.

Unfortunately I did not pass the Civil-Construction. My notice states I took the Civil. I am grasping at straws but does anyone know if this is correct?

Also I have requested my diagnostic about 10 times and have yet to receive it. Very frustrating.

I never received an email either.

Also, license numbers are up. I've got a palindrome! I guess I'll be waiting for my paperwork in the mail.

How long until we receive our info in the mail? i hope they don't bend my certificate!
Indeed. Does anyone know the size of these certificates? I need to get a frame!

If the mail man doesn't bend my certificate, im sure the secretary at the front desk will fold it into quarters and shove it in my mail box.

Unfortunately I did not pass - Environmental. Oh well...bring on April 13!

If the mail man doesn't bend my certificate, im sure the secretary at the front desk will fold it into quarters and shove it in my mail box.
I got some paperwork from NCBELS.

It's going to take 3 to 6 more weeks to get the certificate. :juggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my results by logging into "My NCEES" on the 15th... still have not recieved an email...

Has anyone from NC recieved a results email? The last email i got from NCEES was the "October 2011 Exam survey" thing.

Any other Chemical PE takers?
Yes, just a few years after you took it :)

Back