Waiting on Maryland ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called NCEES and the lady told me that they will release the results after board validation, next Maryland Engineer board Meeting on Dec 12, so next Friday I expect to see the results.

Long waiting!

Called NCEES and the lady told me that they will release the results after board validation, next Maryland Engineer board Meeting on Dec 12, so next Friday I expect to see the results.

Long waiting!

While I fully expect you may be right...isn't this exactly what PCS was contracted to do? Administer the exam and handle the validation, reporting and certification? We've all already been approved by DLLR before we took the test.

Anyway, that's why I have a glimmer of hope that we may see something sooner. None of the other PCS states have released- so I'm hoping PCS is just working on it! :rolleyes:

Long waiting!

While I fully expect you may be right...isn't this exactly what PCS was contracted to do? Administer the exam and handle the validation, reporting and certification? We've all already been approved by DLLR before we took the test.

Anyway, that's why I have a glimmer of hope that we may see something sooner. None of the other PCS states have released- so I'm hoping PCS is just working on it! :rolleyes:
yes they are, and trust me as a repeat-taker when I say that they are slow and unpredictable in releasing the scores. That being said, maybe they are released this afternoon, maybe tuesday next week. Who knows. Either way, no matter which entity you contact (NCEES, PCS, state board) they will will all give the CYA answer which has a FOS built into the timeline. October 2012 exam, NJ (PCS state) released scores on the third day. April 2013 exam were released on the fifth day.

What's frustrating is PCS has no ties to engineering at all so their "validation" is absolutely senseless. It's not like they are going to tweak the score or do anything else with them. They're going to just turn around and report the scores as NCEES has reported them to PCS. It's just middle-man non-sense which delays the process for anxious engineers awaiting results.

Called PCS and the lady told me sometime next week...

Tired of it & stop hitting F5 any longer & let it come out whenever ... Need to get back to my life

More than half the country is out, I was hoping after a not so fun day at work that I could come back to my hotel and see results! On the EIT/FE I forgot about looking for the results and passed, now I'm checking throughout the day and hoping...

I looked thru old posts from previous exams and it seems like MD is one of the last states to release the results. It's probably going to be on Friday..the 13th :)

NCEES told me:

Mid to late December so forget this week PE results and move on with your life.

Sorry, Let me fix it.

NCEES told me:

Mid to late December.

Me:

so forget this week PE results and move on with your life.

Hast la vista Baby!, I will move on, there is a life out there.

Hope all we passed this test, good luck!

See you soon!

NCEES told me:

Mid to late December so forget this week PE results and move on with your life.
While waiting for my EIT results last week, NCEES also told me "mid to late December." I received my EIT results that same day.

Back