I've been studying so much that it has been in my dreams/nightmares

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lundy

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream I was camping and got drunk and got an inner lip tattoo that said "HVAC design". The morning after I woke up with swollen lips and couldn't go in to work. It was horrifying. All of this studying better pay off.

This is a good sign, welcome the P.E. dreams, embrace them, and channel them into even more studying. If you're not studying to the point where you're dreaming about it you're not doing it right.

The meaning of this dream is clear, you must take the PE drunk.

I'm for sure having my fiance bring a flask for me afterwards. Then head to the closest brewery in Salem, OR. I have anhydrous caffeine powder that will for sure perk me up for the morning section. I'll be raring to go!

My dream came 3 weeks AFTER taking the PE exam for the first time. In my dream, I missed passing by one question. Sure enough, my dream came true!

I was one of the unlucky ones that scored a 56 in Civil Transportation last April and didn't pass (getting a 56 and not passing is unheard of....just my luck). I did pass this last October though.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dream came 3 weeks AFTER taking the PE exam for the first time. In my dream, I missed passing by one question. Sure enough, my dream came true!

I was one of the unlucky ones that scored a 56 in Civil Transportation last April and didn't pass (getting a 56 and not passing is unheard of....just my luck). I did pass this last October though.
Ouch...ouch. At least you came back to dominate it!

I sure do hope I my dream doesn't come true and get an under lip tattoo of "HVAC design" though. I would easily be the hardest PE I know though. I could become the Eminem of HVAC rappers. Get my rap on about vapor-compression cycles and psychrometrics. Instead of AK-47's I have my R-401a and R-22.

LOL at "Eminem of HVAC rappers". Maybe you'd prefer to be the Vanilla Ice of HVAC rappers? haha

I would like to blend Vanilla Ice/Eminem/Weird Al/Afroman and some Bill Nye in there as well. Then make it in to an educational album for the PE...I would be all over that.

I would like to blend Vanilla Ice/Eminem/Weird Al/Afroman and some Bill Nye in there as well. Then make it in to an educational album for the PE...I would be all over that.

Are you sure you aren't drunk now?

Back