PE results released sooner?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cv611

Reaction score
I know it's very very early.....but has anyone considering maybe the PE results would come out even earlier because this time we have no FE tests to compete with? They have been getting faster to begin with - now we don't have to wait for them to grade FE test first.... Just being optimistic :)

due to the complications of the CBE for the FE, I have been told that it will take longer than previous exams. Nothing earlier than June 16th.

due to the complications of the CBE for the FE, I have been told that it will take longer than previous exams. Nothing earlier than June 16th.
Yup. I believe NCEES also mentioned something similar on their website. Could be a long wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard that due to the effect of solar flares interfering with cell phone reception the PE results likely won't be out until 2015...

...just kidding :p

Hello Pam. I am inquiring about when the test results for the PE exam will be. I had heard that it will actually be longer then usual.

11:25 am I thought that with the new electronic FE exam, things would be streamlined, especially time tables

11:25 am Pam P.It will not be longer, but it will probably still be around the 6-8 week mark.

And you believe that? Personally, I wouldn't believe anything until you get a larger sampling from which you can base your conclusion on. In the past, I had spoken to multiple ncees techs and gotten a different answer each time. My suggestion: continue to inquire

And you believe that? Personally, I wouldn't believe anything until you get a larger sampling from which you can base your conclusion on. In the past, I had spoken to multiple ncees techs and gotten a different answer each time. My suggestion: continue to inquire
^ this.

When I was waiting for my EIT results, I got a different answer from the NCEES and the Board. Another local poster called the same Board and spoke to the same person and get and totally different answer.

This is a true story. See: http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=22462&view=findpost&p=7083088

^ this.

When I was waiting for my EIT results, I got a different answer from the NCEES and the Board. Another local poster called the same Board and spoke to the same person and get and totally different answer.

This is a true story. See: http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=22462&view=findpost&p=7083088

Maybe it is a game they like to play with us. I am sure they get a good laugh out of it.

We could just keep hounding them. That chat feature is kind of nice on the NCEES website. I keep getting Kim.

My goal is to sound cute to them, so that they ask me for a pic. I keep calling back hoping that this time will be my lucky day! The stages they go through from annoyance, to disgust, to anger energizes my resolve.
You should send a pic even if they don't ask. I'm talkn' Anthony Weiner style.

My goal is to sound cute to them, so that they ask me for a pic. I keep calling back hoping that this time will be my lucky day! The stages they go through from annoyance, to disgust, to anger energizes my resolve.
You should send a pic even if they don't ask. I'm talkn' Anthony Weiner style.

Tell them you will stop contacting them if they send you a pic. Then keep contacting them.

Has it only been 5 days? I was just reading the GMAT site. The GMAT is a computer based test and you walk out of the room already having a preliminary score. The final score takes several weeks but you walk out of the room with a decent idea of what to expect. That sure would be nice.

Noobs- he's trying to trick you, the more frequently you inquire, the more they increase the wait time, that is why he kept getting different answers every time, because they were flooded with inquires and the wait time kept getting longer.... and longer.... and longer... and longer.... ask him which state had to wait the longest last time, go on... ask him, I tell you!

Noobs- he's trying to trick you, the more frequently you inquire, the more they increase the wait time, that is why he kept getting different answers every time, because they were flooded with inquires and the wait time kept getting longer.... and longer.... and longer... and longer.... ask him which state had to wait the longest last time, go on... ask him, I tell you!
noob.jpg

Back