FE Review sessions_Chandler, AZ._bi-weekly, starting on 01/27/12

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mining Engineer

Reaction score
I'm starting an FE exam_preparation_review session(s) to help others and myself who plan on taking the EIT exam on 14 April 2012. As of now the sessions are scheduled and going to be held on;

Occurrence: bi-weekly

Start date: 27 January 2012

End date: 13 April 2012

Start time: 11:30a.m.

End time: 1:30p.m.

We will be mainly focusing on practicing problems, trading problem solving techniques, and discussing anything FE exam related. If you are interested please let me know asap as I plan to hold the sessions at my work and there are a limited number of class (conference) room seats available (10-15max). Depending on the response I get, I also want to avoid too many people in the session(s) in order keep the sessions as effective as possible. There's no charge for the sessions but please practice problems before you come and bring your questions. PM me or respond here for more details. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in attending this. I live in the Chandler area, and am thinking of taking the exam in April... is Fridays the only day you're going to be offering this?

Back