registration status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajk244

Reaction score
I sent in my paperwork back in October to take the Surveying and Seismic exams in April (I'm already a PE elsewhere, I sent my NCEES record and indicated I was just taking those two exams). The board cashed my check, but I've never received the two self-addressed-stamped postcards back. Is that typical? The website says not to call and inquire about registration status, so I haven't at this point.

Thanks.

Sounds typical. You should be getting an email within a month regarding registration with prometric (who handle seismic and surveying). You won't get postcards back for the CA specific exams.

You should get a postcard from the board to give you an ID number register with prometric. I got a card last time for the October exam so I am expecting to receive one for this April. They are probably still working on it. I wouldn't worry too much, once you get that ID it's easy to schedule with prometric. They have made it really easy now.

Back