Called Continental Testing about Illinois Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seandapaul24

Reaction score
I called Continental Testing to find out when they expected to post results. The person who I spoke to said 'CTS received results from NCEES and will be posting them soon'. When I asked for a time frame she indicated 'sometime next week'.

Hopefully they get around to it sometime today!

Same thing ...I called too the woman said that they got them in today we should expect them next week early ...I asked her so we shouldn't expect them today ...she said no

Dear CTS, your customers kindly request you release their results today...it will determine the level of alcohol consumption required over the weekend. We paid $400 to take the exam and releasing it amongst the first few states should be included in the fee.

Yours truly,

Mr. Will Be-Under Influence

Dear Mr. Be-Under Influence,

We appreciate your level of concern regarding the results of the test and wish you nothing but the best. However, we are under no obligation to make your life easier in any way, shape, form or fashion. So, drink up slick. We may just delay your results for shits and giggles.

Sincerely,

F. U. Over

I just called Carrie and asked her directly if they are going to come out today ? And she said no not today but they should be posted by the end of the week

NCEES website says pass for me for EE power but continental website hasn't updated. So maybe woohoo?

CTS is a middleman, paperpusher, just another layer that will add time. If ncees says pass, then I would believe it.

Back