• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CE News

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCcarguy

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you know about CE news, but they have several free PDH's you can pick up from thier web site.

go to www.cenews.com

There is a tab called continuing education where there are several free "courses" you can take, and occasionally they have a web cast that you can sign up for and get a credit there too......They have one sponsored by Autodesk coming up on the 14th of April.

****...I need a site like that for Electrical PDHs. Actually, I've covered my requirements in Kentucky for my first renewal period, but I don't have documentation for all of them (since most of them were lunch and learns in my office). Oh well, I guess I'll just roll the dice and hope that I don't get audited.

You can get the CE News print magazine for free, too. At least, I can - government employee. I am guessing anyone can. It's got the PDH courses in the print edition, too. You can do them on-line for official credit, or just "practice" on the print edition.

You can subscribe through their website.

Back