Se exam results release date?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antnyt23

Reaction score
Anyone know about how long after the pe results are released that the se results are released?

Maybe Indiana is different - but I received my passing results via email from a Licensing board rep this afternoon.

I emailed asking if they also received the SE results with the PE and she responded that they had received my passing SE results already.

NCEES still shows as pending but the rep said my CSR is processing the results currently. (not sure what CSR is)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice congrats! I know they have some type of grading thing for the se so hopefully that means they had it already!

Maybe Indiana is different - but I received my passing results via email from a Licensing board rep this afternoon.

I emailed asking if they also received the SE results with the PE and she responded that they had received my passing SE results already.

NCEES still shows as pending but the rep said my CSR is processing the results currently. (not sure what CSR is)

Congratulations! Both Vertical and Lateral?

Actually just kidding - the rep emailed back and said she made an error and they actually don't have my results. Not sure what happened, but back to waiting...

I passed vertical last fall, only took lateral this time

Last edited by a moderator:
The SE Grading Workshop is typically the first week of June and the results are usually released about a week after that...

I'm going to call and just find out the date of the se gradin workshop Tuesday to get an idea of when to even start looking.... Unless someone has already done this

Historical release dates:
post-21963-0-74584000-1402581399.png

Credit for this goes to dussbucs.

To further add to this. NCEES has a goal to get all results out before the registration date. Since this is on June 22nd this year, you can expect to hear something by then at the latest

To further add to this. NCEES has a goal to get all results out before the registration date. Since this is on June 22nd this year, you can expect to hear something by then at the latest
That was nice of them to share that with you......

It's not on their website anywhere. They have registration open for months. What's the correlation between results and registration?

I can't remember who I spoke with, it was on the chat. They just stated that to be fair to everyone, they wanted to make sure each person had the same amount of time to decide if they wanted to register. Same goes for the PE etc.

Back