How many things does your wife worry about in a day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please Vote

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Not listening anyways...

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
I got 99 problems and 505.050505x more worries.

Wife is worried about the squeal of an engine belt, but that check engine light that has been on for a week is "no big deal, unless that is the reason the thingy is squealing."

Adding up the 500,000 things she worries about everyday usually does not amount to the five I'm occupied with.

so what is the definition of worry for you guys?

like, this morning when I flushed the toilet the drain in the tub gurgled and I thought to myself, I bet the septic tank needs to be pumped, I wonder how long the landlord will take to get to it... and until this moment when I started to wonder about how many wasted worries I had it hadn't popped back into my mind since. I'll probably mention it to my husband tonight in passing conversation, so does that make it a worry?

I'm actually the one who worries about stuff around here. I pretty much worry about everything. But someone has to.

51vcZziVJVL._SS500_.jpg

like, this morning when I flushed the toilet the drain in the tub gurgled and I thought to myself, I bet the septic tank needs to be pumped, I wonder how long the landlord will take to get to it... and until this moment when I started to wonder about how many wasted worries I had it hadn't popped back into my mind since. I'll probably mention it to my husband tonight in passing conversation, so does that make it a worry?

Let us know if he says:

yes dear. I'll look at it right away dear. I'm sure it's fine dear...

Let us know if he says:

yes dear. I'll look at it right away dear. I'm sure it's fine dear...

why would he say that? I didn't mention it anyway because I remembered that I had unclogged that tub about a week and a half ago, so it very well could be related to that, I'll just keep my eye on it for the next few weeks. But I do think the septic tank probably needs to be pumped

Back