1k beotches! (edited)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexman PE PMP

Internationally PMP'n his PE-ness
Reaction score
10,000th post!!!!!

:spammers:

Awwwww yeah!!!!!!

:party-smiley-048: :bananalama: :th_rockon: :multiplespotting: :w00t: :bananapowerslide: :Banane20:

Naturally this means I will be deleted and have to start over once again (now who was it that I called a dumbass...). :poking:

:sucks:

EDIT: THIS IS NOW A POST-EXAM 1k

To convert this to more of a traditional 1k, we shall implement the following rules:

1) 1st post of the page (the ToP) shall write the "theme" of that particular page. (For example, the 1st post here is all about emoticons, so all posts on this page should contain an emoticon)

2) No double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait, i thought this was the start of the october 10K. dammit.

Congrats, Dex. You are a fantastic spammer!

Great job, spam king. Especially impressive considering how many of your posts were written on a mobile device.

Now get back to work!

...oh and good work Dex! :thumbs:

I would promote running a 10k, but I know enough of the mods and senior members seem to get all bent out of shape over them...

that just means that this thread becomes another copy-paste-post spam a thon until it gets locked down

^ well technically we are in the waiting for results period, would it really be unwarranted? ;)

true, we were in the same boat with Capt's annoucement if I remember correctly

With that said, good timing Dex!

Combined with the fact that there really isn't any participation with the Zombie game...

BTW, I did post my announcement in the "Games" forum for a reason.

looks like there won't be any zombie killing this results season. Board seemed pretty quiet prior to the test too

^ I could do it, but just would not have time to keep track of who is who. So I would not be a valued team member for either side. Which is why I opted to just sit this one out for zombie killing. I thought it was fun though. Much easier to go on a brief spam fest here and there at random intervals.

Any objections from the admins?

247564799_c04f859967.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back