NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha, the debtor using his leverage for the greater good. Thanks!

I'm in four-alarm mode here. Trying not to think about it. I'm completely unsure of how I did so the suspense is killing me.

Followed up, thanked them for the info last week saying "within the next week" and asked if there were any further updates on the approval process. Response:

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
ENGINBD [email protected] to me

show details 2:19 PM (17 minutes ago)

Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.

They will be available in the next 2 weeks.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

NYS Board for Engineering & Land Surveying

89 Washington Ave.

2nd Floor Mezzanine, East Wing

Albany, NY 12234-1000

[email protected]

http://www.op.nysed.gov/pe.htm

(518) 474-3817 ext 140
Sit tight, everyone. Might be a long holiday season at this rate.

Right there with you, guys. Our field has such a high level of individual accountability, yet we are at the mercy of state governments who can pass the buck indefinitely. Gotta love the irony.

Apparently NJ just posted their results. There was a time when NY was faster.................

What do you guys think about all the studying hours, paperwork (yrs of experience), etc to get the license vs the salary of a licensed engineer in NY? I'm asking that because I took the CFA level 1 on Dec 3 (I have a MPA in public finance/int'l econ) I only had 4 weeks to study for it, it wasnt enough time to cover all the topics but let me tell you that it was way much easier than the PE exam.

i think engineering is the most underpaid profession considering how stressful it is, no job security and high responsibilities....let alone all the schooling and exams...

I needed a break from hitting refresh so I checked my PE exam application acceptance letter. It was dated June 28, which was a Tuesday. I have no idea if that means anything.

I really don't need this extra stress the week before Christmas! I looked at the dates from previous years and results have been on random days - so Tuesday is possible!

has anyone called castle? apparently, they are the one who releases result through NCEES. i sent an email to them couple days ago and i was told that results are in final approval stage.

9:29 AM (3 minutes ago)

to Castle

Is there any information you can pass on, for as to when the results for NYS may be released. Thanks for any information, the suspense is killing all of NY (engineers).

Response:

Hello, I am hoping very soon. They are in the final approval stage. Please be patient. Regards,

last october exam results was posted on 1/06/2011.

NY released the FE results the Wednesday after they were released (released to NY on a Fri released to test takers the following Wed). Think this has any potential correlation PE?

Back