post your You Tubes here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cement

gray haired dude
Reaction score
sort of like the funny pic thread. Of course, I don't know how to embed these things.

here is one to start, it was billed as the first 35 mm film ever taken, in San Francisco 6 days before the big earthquake.

cable car ride

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube ]nwSalVn0Muk[/youtube ]

I had to add spaces so it wouldn\'t recognize the tags. Just put [ youtube] open and closed on each side of text at end of youtube tag line to Embed.

Last edited by a moderator:
is the tagline the web address?
just the characters after the "=" in the youtube line... ie.

Let's say you pull up a youtube video, in the http: line above it looks like this:

you need the characters between the "=" and the "&" symbols, specifically:

zPi6R7HKnfg

If you hit the reply button, you can see the string that I used below to embed video.

Doing some research for ladder safety where we need to do some training with our maintenance guys, I think they'll get a kick out of this:

after further research (Google) I see that for safety reasons (hackers) its better to not have the entire url set up as an 'auto-embed'

so we will stay status quo.

HERE's NINJY CHOPPIN'

Anyone else notice everything was in mirror image in that? Makes me wonder if that's what they can do to get around sampling / copyright infringement... modification to make it their own.

Anyone else notice everything was in mirror image in that? Makes me wonder if that's what they can do to get around sampling / copyright infringement... modification to make it their own.
1. I don't know what you are talking about because I had never heard that song or seen that video before the Simpsons aired that night.

2. The Simpsons usually don't have to get around copyright infringement because it's sort of a celebrity status symbol to have your image, voice, or work featured in an episode.

1. I don't know what you are talking about because I had never heard that song or seen that video before the Simpsons aired that night.

2. The Simpsons usually don't have to get around copyright infringement because it's sort of a celebrity status symbol to have your image, voice, or work featured in an episode.
1) You must live in a cave if you've never heard that song before (lol, or your basement), but when the Simpsons aired it the other night it WAS the first time it had aired (the song has been around for several months now, the video is brand new).

2)I think he was referring to the copyright infringement of posting it on youtube.

Last edited:
1) You must live in a cave if you've never heard that song before (lol, or your basement), but when the Simpsons aired it the other night it WAS the first time it had aired (the song has been around for several months now, the video is brand new).
2)I think he was referring to the copyright infringement of posting it on youtube.
I listen to NPR the great majority of the time in the car, so I don't have to hear crap like that.

Ah...gotcha.

Back