101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocoloco

Coconut Head
Reaction score
Hello, has anyone used the Lindeburg 101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems as practice for the PE Exam? Is it worth the money? Thanks.

Might be too late now cocoloco, but it was not worth the money for me. I do recommend the MERM and the NCEES exam practice test (those 2 alone should do the trick)

I would also recommend all of the 6 Minute Solutions books, if you have the time. I have found a few identical questions from 6 minute solutions to be on the exam in the past.

The more problems, the better.

Thanks guys but I already passed in April. I didnt buy the 101 problem book but did have quite a few other study materials...

I would like to obtain a copy of this book ASAP.

Is there someone who passed the test who could sell me a copy?

Please PM me.

I would like to obtain a copy of this book ASAP.
Is there someone who passed the test who could sell me a copy?

Please PM me.
Dont waste your money on this one, it's not any good. Get the Lindeburg practice problems instead. I have that one for sale in the yard sale section if you're interested.

Dont waste your money on this one, it's not any good. Get the Lindeburg practice problems instead. I have that one for sale in the yard sale section if you're interested.
Thank you. I have respectable source of advisement, an instructor of a program who's students have an 80% pass rate on the MEPE, who recommended 101 problems for my particular and unique situation at this point. It might not be for everyone, but I just failed to pass the first time around and I need to focus on just doing problems for my particular weak areas at this point.

If anyone has a copy of 101 Solved ME problems, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back