Looking for a good WR/enviro webinar

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hans

Reaction score
I am planning to take the PE Civil exam in October 2011. Please let me know which webinar you will recommend me to attend. You can also contact me directly at [email protected]

I am planning to take the PE Civil exam in October 2011. Please let me know which webinar you will recommend me to attend. You can also contact me directly at [email protected]

I took Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers (MnSPE) review course - webinar. It was a very good refresher course. You need the NCEES practice exam and CERM for water resources and environmental exam. After taking this exam in April 2011, I found these two sources as the best references and practice exam. I did not use any other references during the exam.

They have not updated their web site yet for the October exam. Any experience with Irvine Institute of Technology? http://irvine-institute.org/admissions_iit.htm
Unfortunately not. A lot of folks in this forum (from what I read) have taken the "School of PE" webinar. Also, Gaswami (he has a PE reference book that is very good - I would recommend) teaches a class. I hear it is one of the best and he has lots of practice material he has created that is more exam-type problems than the Lindeburg problems (don't waste your time buying his practice problems, they are way harder than the exam problems).

Back