LOOKING FOR OLD NCEES CHEMICAL PE SAMPLE BOOK

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yasemin

Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY OLD NCEES EXAMPLE BOOKS IF YOU WANT TO SELL IT.

What do you mean by "old"? What date range are you looking for? Are you looking for PE Chemical sample questions and solutions?

Please PM me.
Thanks for the reply. I already have the 2004 Chemical Engineering Sample Questions & Solutions from NCEES. If you have the different dated NCEES books between 2000-2011, I can buy them.

Please let me know.

Thanks

What do you mean by "old"? What date range are you looking for? Are you looking for PE Chemical sample questions and solutions?

Please PM me.
Thanks for the reply. I already have the 2004 Chemical Engineering Sample Questions & Solutions from NCEES. If you have the different dated NCEES books between 2000-2011, I can buy them.

Please let me know.

Thanks
As far as I know the 2004 sample questions was the "current edition" until NCEES adjusted the specifications for the April 2011 exam. I have never heard of any pre-2004 sample exams from NCEES.

Please PM me.

Please let me know.

Thanks
As far as I know the 2004 sample questions was the "current edition" until NCEES adjusted the specifications for the April 2011 exam. I have never heard of any pre-2004 sample exams from NCEES.
Is there any 2001 edition from NCEES?

Back