Papa Murphy's Worker Charged With Disturbing Pizza Act

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if his girlfriend got cheese burn on the roof of her mouth?

papa murphys is a take and bake pizza...so the guy whipped it out right there in the pizza prep area?

I saw papa and went stright to papa johns thinking the delivery guy did this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a Papa Johns e-mail coupon. E-mail was titled "This recipe is sure to please."

Maybe they've been taking notes from Papa Murphy's?

Am I the only one confused about the mechanics of this incident? How does one pull his pants down and raise his scrotum to above counter-level in an open kitchen in such a way as to remain surreptitious? Or was he brazen enough to not care whether he was caught?

Maybe it's the latter, considering he somehow managed to post $10k bail as a teenager. He's probably a bratty rich kid?

Am I the only one confused about the mechanics of this incident? How does one pull his pants down and raise his scrotum to above counter-level in an open kitchen in such a way as to remain surreptitious? Or was he brazen enough to not care whether he was caught?

Maybe it's the latter, considering he somehow managed to post $10k bail as a teenager. He's probably a bratty rich kid?

1) I'm sure the pizza was lowered to sub-scrotaneous depths to facilitate the pizza-bagging.

2) I'm sure he didn't care either way.

3) I'm sure his parents are well-off enough that they posted bail for him.

if its like the one by our house, the place is either packed or dead.. probably slid the pan a little below the counter, rubbed his man meat on the pizza and then placed it back on the counter, its not a bar style counter, they have it so you can normally watch them make your pizza..

and this is NYC- I am sure their unions demand the pizza prepper make $85,000 / year...

of course I think this is a little overboard, I mean aren't you supposed to cook the pizza at 425 degrees? wont that kill all but the pubic hair?

1) I'm sure the pizza was lowered to sub-scrotaneous depths to facilitate the pizza-bagging.

2) I'm sure he didn't care either way.

3) I'm sure his parents are well-off enough that they posted bail for him.

I love you.

You only have to pay 10% of the bond to get out of jail. Don't ask how I know this. Still $1k is a decent amount for a kid. Unless he's selling drugs on the side. Or pimping? "Yeah, Papa Murphy's? I'll take a pepperoni pizza. And a happy ending." Maybe the offending party stiffed him.

This movie probably predates a lot of y'all but

19f6bb83365c03ee3c269317936f590b.jpg

This is why you never ever send food back to the kitchen ever. Even if it is bad. Just don't eat it.

Back