Exam Weekend - Please Read!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]First of all Good Luck to those of you taking the exam this weekend![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]As a courtesy to NCEES and to help prevent exam information from being compromised we will turn the board off Friday – Monday morning. This is to prevent you from accidentally typing too much about a specific exam question after the exam.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We know the exam is tough and you will have questions however we do not wish to provide a mechanism for exam questions to be written down and disseminated around the internets…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You will sign an agreement when you take the exam not to discuss the exam and that applies to electronic communication. I do not want to scare you however NCEES can and will subpoena information about your registration and contact you if they see you post an exam question.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Be very general in your posts after the exam. I think it’s safe to say “Wow the Structural questions in the am were tougher than I thought.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]However I would refrain from typing “ Did anyone else have a problem solving the question for sizing a RCP that was on a 2% slope servicing flows from the 10 year storm from a paved parking lot of approximately 2 acres?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]After the exam spend time with either your family (whom you have probably ignored some to study)or friends, or however you choose to relax. You will have several weeks to come here and wait for the results and discuss the cut score..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Good Luck[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]RG[/SIZE]

Is there going to be a support group while the site is down? Some folks may suffer from withdrawal.

Is there going to be a support group while the site is down? Some folks may suffer from withdrawal.

I'm already salivating over the reopening of the site for it begins the 10K!

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=23294#entry7115598

Everyone knows what that means......

trackback-spam.jpg

^ yup!! Time to get my post count into 4 digit territory.

I wish the best for all those taking an exam this weekend. I'm praying that the results are good.

Back