CIVIL PE EXAM - HIGHEST FAILING SCORE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpl146

Reaction score
Post your failing scores here, maximum respect to the highest one. If we see a 54/80 ill be suprised. Heres hoping you all pass in April.

65/80 is not a fail... or is it? sure it is not 65%.

Thank Florida for making my day.... So happy I dont have to study anymore, ever...ever...forever...forever.

65/80 will not be a fail, it's over 80% in percentage

probably meant 65%, which is around 52/80

From NCEES website, 65% of first-time Civil exam takers passed and 27% of repeat takers. However, minimum passing grade is not revealed, as you know.

Please include which exam you took because it could be different depending on which discipline you took.

From NCEES website, 65% of first-time Civil exam takers passed and 27% of repeat takers. However, minimum passing grade is not revealed, as you know.
guess i'm in the 27%...whew!
Same here...I just looked at my diagnostic report and figured what areas I needed to work in the most. Kind of interesting, I had to take the FE exam twice as well.

guess i'm in the 27%...whew!
Same here...I just looked at my diagnostic report and figured what areas I needed to work in the most. Kind of interesting, I had to take the FE exam twice as well.
From where did u get the diagnostic report?

FAIL = 48/80

Civil (Structural Depth)

Surprising I did really well in topics I'm not competent in and poorly on stuff I thought I knew?

I guess I'm a good guesser and I tend to over complicate problems.

OH well...I'm never going to try this again and the License would serve me no purpose at my new employer.

Back