Connecticut Results - Oct. 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine and I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years ago! :p

They will be out soon guys!

Tim

The Connecticut exam registration on the NCEES website states the following:

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. PCS will notify you via the U.S. postal service of any state-specific exam results.

So what does "validated" mean?

The Connecticut exam registration on the NCEES website states the following:

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an email informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. PCS will notify you via the U.S. postal service of any state-specific exam results.

So what does "validated" mean?
Who knows. Hopefully CT should be out by tomorrow though if patterns hold the same as the April 2012 exam. Otherwise it'll be a long weekend!

Means that in a communist blue State like Connecticut, the overbearing and bloated bureacracy requires it to be greased with lots of extra paper in order for it to go. There has to be meetings, commitees, voting, breaktime, scratch your ass time, try and remember what you were doing time...then oh yeah finnally the secretary gets permission to call NCEES on the phone and tell them the almighty State Government has granted its most gracious and majestic approval to release the grades.

Paper comrades...the goverment machine needs to lubricated with lots and lots of paper to run!

Means that in a communist blue State like Connecticut, the overbearing and bloated bureacracy requires it to be greased with lots of extra paper in order for it to go. There has to be meetings, commitees, voting, breaktime, scratch your ass time, try and remember what you were doing time...then oh yeah finnally the secretary gets permission to call NCEES on the phone and tell them the almighty State Government has granted its most gracious and majestic approval to release the grades.

Paper comrades...the goverment machine needs to lubricated with lots and lots of paper to run!
That's why I like Texas, 1st to put results out; not communist blue state.

Perhaps.. but DC and RI also posted today

RESULTS OUT PASSED .

PS BLUE STATES>>> SLAVE STATES.

bbhanu - what was your study schedule and what books/course you used. I am sitting for april 2013

bbhanu, on 13 December 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Results Out !!

Electrical and Computer-Power

Passed

what books did you use??

My study schedule was 12-14 hrs per week for two weeks.

I used the following text books

Power System Analysis & Design, 5th edition by Glover and Sarma (used it for relays, CTs, sequence network problems, some power system analysis theory and for symmetrical and unsymmetrical faulty analysis problems)

Elements of Power System Analysis, 4th edition by Stevensons (used it extensively, since it was my undergrad textbook, for per unit calcs, transmission line modeling, power flow and symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults)

Power Electronics Circuit, Devices & Applications, 3rd Edition by Mohammed Rashid

A Textbook of Electrical Technology by B. L. Theraja (had bought it way back in 1999 for my undergrad) mainly for 3 Phase Induction Machine problems.

allaboutcircuits.com has good description of harmonics.

I did do all the problems from I think it was 6 minutes problems from Camara which had few questions from every topics.

Most of all, I did the NCEES sample questions 3 times ! :)

Electrical sub forums as mentioned above by knight1fox3 seems really great but I noticed those discussion forums after I took the exam. They are great though !!

Back