Review Book

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knoack

Reaction score
I wanted to buy Kaplan's Chemical Engineering PE License Review from Amazon, but it won't ship for 1-2 months... Does anybody have a copy that they're willing to sell or any suggestions on another good review book??

The Chemical Engineering Reference Manual by lindeburg is what I used. Have you tried places like half.com for the other book?

The Chemical Engineering Reference Manual by lindeburg is what I used. Have you tried places like half.com for the other book?
I just bought the reference manual by lindeburg, so you used that to study too? The review book I mentioned is pretty much sold out everywhere, except for some people selling their used copy for 4X the sale price. There is an older version that is available, though. Just thought I should get a review book on top of a reference manual.

the ChERM. its practice problems and the 6 minute solutions book were the only thng i bought. I used my college textbooks where ChERM lacked.

Back