Actual Scores

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnHu

Reaction score
Do they no longer release the actual scores? I think they were weighted before but now it just seams to be pass/fail. Is that all your state knows or do they get your scores.

I am just curious how I did on the FPE that I just passed vs the EE exam that I passed in 2004.

Do they no longer release the actual scores? I think they were weighted before but now it just seams to be pass/fail. Is that all your state knows or do they get your scores.I am just curious how I did on the FPE that I just passed vs the EE exam that I passed in 2004.
Usually the state reports what your score is based on a 70 being the passing score. So this time around people who got a 54 answers correct on the transportation exam were assigned a score of 69, or just below fail. They also may release they raw score. It seems like most states don't release the score if the person passes, however; although I found Texas to be different, don't know about others. From what I've read/heard the reason they don't reason your passing scores in most states is so people don't try to prove themselves as a superior engineer based on the passing score, especially in a court of law with expert witness, etc.

Back