NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the NCEES website and it prompt me to update my profile. Bad sign? btw, Civil-Transportation.

I am civil-tr as well, it didn't ask me to update. I saw someone posted 54/80 fail civil-tr. Scaryyyyyy

NCEES back to life. NY 4:40pm:

Exam Registration HistoryPrevious Exam Registrations

Results/Additional Documents

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing yet. :( At least the NCEES website is working now.

Hopeful NY PE, Civil - Water Resources

I emailed them earlier this afternoon asking if they had an estimate of how long until they release the scores. Response:

Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.
Within the next week or so. Check the NCEES website.

We hope this information is helpful.
So it'll probably be a few days, but most likely before Christmas.

I emailed them earlier this afternoon asking if they had an estimate of how long until they release the scores. Response:

Is there anyway I can signup to receive positive results pre-holiday's, negative post?

Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.
Within the next week or so. Check the NCEES website.

We hope this information is helpful.
But that probably won't keep everyone from jabbing their F5 button and overloading the NCEES site...........

I couldn't get my diagnostic either. I had to look at what I posted on the boards to see what I totaled in April. (52/80).

Wasn't able to get my last diagnostic, either. More then a few attempts.

I did just go through my old emails to see when I was notified about the last exam.

April Exam was on the 8th.

Notified by email from NCEES on 6/1 at around 5 PM.

That's 54-days.

October exam on 10/28

Plus 54-days puts us at this Wednesday the 21st.

But who knows.....

will , last year we recieved the october exam results on the second week of january. :beat: .

yeah if it takes NY two weeks to validate the results, that would put us in second week of january

I sent an email to a person at Castle, whom was chasing me for payment for the exam lol, and asked when the results would be released, and the answer is:

"Hello,

All I can tell you is that they are in the final approval stages for release. It will be very soon but I can’t tell you when."

Back