PassPe Transportation Depth Module

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predgw

Reaction score
Anybody here purchase this? I have thought about pulling the trigger as this is the only depth manual around with the current NCEES references listed.

I think I'm in good shape, but it would be nice to have a professional layout that references the updated reference material.

Thanks

While I'd love for you to get it and be the first to provide a review, I don't think you need it. ;)

I must admit, that would have been a good play on words, however it was not intentional.

At this point additional material will likely hurt me as I don't have time to go though all if it and I will not be familiar with it.

One thing that is worrying me is having enough time. When taking the practice exam yesterday I had everything covered, it just takes time to do the work.

Did you end up doing it. What did you think? Thinking of using them this time.

I did not purchase this. I did pass so I made the right choice as money is tight.

One thing to look at is depth reference manuals that are using the current references. This was the only one that used the 2010 HCM. All the examples and sample exams were using the 2000 HCM which had changes.

If I had to do it again, I would have bought it earlier.

I'm going to bump this, as the AM+PM package is on sale right now.

Has anyone bought these materials yet? $300 is a tough nut to swallow though.

$300 is less than the cost of registering again. Then there is the cost of your time if you need to restudy. Plan to over study and be over prepared and you will be; but you will pass.

Back