Hello from MD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccauley

Reaction score
Just introducing myself. Have been an Operations Research Systems Analyst for the past 20 years of a military career. Have had a variety of mostly resource analysis assignments. Could use some help with translating that into an adequate enough description of work experience that can get me approved to sit for the Industrial Engineering PE this fall. All help would be greatly appreciated.

Just introducing myself. Have been an Operations Research Systems Analyst for the past 20 years of a military career. Have had a variety of mostly resource analysis assignments. Could use some help with translating that into an adequate enough description of work experience that can get me approved to sit for the Industrial Engineering PE this fall. All help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you pass the FE yet and does your state require that in order to sit for the PE?

Actually if you are planning to take in MD then I don't think it should be an issue, means they don't even need a reference from PE as long as you have work experience letter from your employer. but if you have FE certificate then you need only 4 years of experience with BS, so I would say better call the office and talk to them

Back